Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Thursday 5 October 2017

INSPIRATION DESTINATION CHALLENGE DT INSPIRATION

HELLO 
and 
GOOD MORNING 

Yes it's time for a New Challenge over on 



My inspiration this week is using one of the fabulous 
images from our sponser this week 




CS-White-Black 
PAPER-From stash 
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp
USED- MS punch 
Rose -Sweet Dixie leaf die 

Yes our fabulous sponser for this challenge is 



I hope you will be able to join us on this fortnight' challenge 
you will see lot's of gorgeous inspiration from 
the Dream Team 

Dianne xx 


4 comments:

kay said...

Well that's definitely not me in the mornings lol
Fabulous cards x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning cardGinny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Fabulous image Dianne and love her in red, she looks fab....enjoy your day...xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Dianne this is awesome. I adore everything about this creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx